Procter & Gamble Employees, Alumni, Retirees
In addition to the services described in the Our Services section, we offer a specialized service to the Procter & Gamble community. This service is based on our experience in working with the Procter & Gamble community and has provided us with the knowledge to provide you this tailored service. Our experience in the following areas is of particular importance in helping to design and implement the best plan for you.
- Concentrated stock position risk management
- Estate planning for couples with the majority of their wealth in the name of one spouse
- Profit Sharing Trust distribution strategies including net unrealized appreciation and alternative cost basis methods
- Stock option exercise strategies
- Using low cost basis stock in charitable giving and estate planning
- Tax planning including avoiding excess IRA distributions
In addition to our expertise in serving the P&G community, our technology platform allows us to receive automated daily updates of all activity, positions, and valuations in your PST and SIP accounts. This information is integrated into our portfolio analysis and financial planning applications to provide a full view of your financial situation.
Please Contact Us for more information on our specialized services for the P&G community.